Tuesday, April 21, 2009

dedicated to 2S

I was chatting with Akmal just now and he told me that they have blog for their class..how creative you are guys! Frankly speaking I was shocked to find out that they have uploaded my pictures there. Cool, huh! You still remember me though I only taught you guys for less than two months. For me, that's the most priceless gift I ever received from my students.

Here's are some of the pictures:


SMK USJ 4

bizarre scenario - a boy is serving cake for the whole class


with hot girls of 2S

thanks 4 tis card

bartenders in da house yo!

me & Connie




2S 2009

guess who eat tis???


plenty of food

kipas susah mati of Britney Spears




your favourite place, foyer C

miss Ivy & miss Hafizah


For more pics plz visit my facebook :p


Thanks a lot akmal and the rest for your performance on that day!!
u sang my fav numbers I'm Yours & The Time Is Running Out

No comments: