Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thank You Letter vs Threatening Letter

Have you ever received a thank you letter? And have you ever received a threatening letter?
When I was browsing the pictures in my lappy I found two types of letter given by my students. They gave me these letters during my last day of practicum. Though it's been 5 months since I left the school but seriously I still enjoy reading them simply because these letters make me happy :) laugh :0 and miss them T_T

THANK YOU LETTERS

Compilation of letters written by students of 1K


Given by Timothy aka TJ


Miss you too!

Anis gave me this *wink*

Always with his so-called 3D style of writing - Carson

I present to you, jeng...jeng... jeng (drum roll)


A THREATENING LETTER

Up till now I'm still wondering who wrote this
I think it's either Asyraf or Daryl because they were the 1 who sent this letter to me when I was teaching at 2S

Yes, I am once your English teacher and your are once my students..my very 1st batch of students.

6 comments:

Miss Ruepit said...

My oh my... you should call the POLICE!! hahah:D so sweet of them Ivy... :) I miss my students too....

IvY said...

it's better if they threaten me and said that they will give me lots of $$$$$ if i stay in that school

FDD said...

I have a fren dulu, dia practical, kena ugut student--if she comes back to teach the next day, she'll be murdered. She nangis2 minta tukar school after that... =O

Andi said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVEEEEEEE that threatening letter! Seriously. I want to handshake with that student. :P

IvY said...

wow ganasnya student tu..sy mo 4 sure mok minta tukar skul if the same thing happen to me

IvY said...

cip...haha sy pun c sangka dorang akan buat sampai macam tu, creative tul la