Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Annual Dinner


I was so tired and I can't focus on doing my works.
So, here I am blogging.

Bunch of gorgeous teachers *wink wink* (am proud to be one)
I love the food that they have during the dinner. The event was very simple yet it was fun..with the 80's song and we're like singing and dancing. It's our day dude!!!


The theme is Retro 80's so I tried my best by mixing and matching with whatever things that I have (urghhh saving $$$$ mode)
I did buy the polka dot belt which cost me RM1 and those big earrings for RM2 to make myself look retro. (don't want to be left behind in dressing up mode)

P/S: gotta think of what to wear for pre-christmas dinner, wanna be funky this time around..ideas please???

2 comments:

andysaedah said...

FUNKY mode on the 3rd Dec!

See ya.

IvY said...

yeahhh can't wait for that