Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Made My Pledge...No Apologies!!!

I made a pledge..yes I did!!!!
Indeed abstinence works everytime
It's just about you and yourself.
We are in charge of our action but please stop blaming people.

My comment about No Apologies program:
I love it so much because they taught us to be practical in practising abstinence since marriage is
a gift of commitment to our future husband or wife.
I highly recommend this program to all teenagers.
At the end of the program those who wanted to make a pledge can sign the given card but in western normally they will wear purity ring but here we have the pledge card.


Yes we made a commitment today!

and here's my card that will be put inside my wallet as a reminder for me.

P/S: Wedding bells are everywhere and more and more friends are married. Gotta think of dress for their wedding receptions.






No comments: