Sunday, August 16, 2009

CLOSE or OPEN

These two words haunted UiTM students recently for there's so many H1N1 cases reported everyday and our beloved UiTM is affected too. Frankly speaking I'm tired of listening to the rumors that UiTM will be closed for 1 semester.......oh no!!!! I want to finish my study this year and not next year...plz let me graduate this year T_T

This is the no 1 rumor that really make my day today:
PERHATIAN. UiTM akan umumkan cuti peristiwa sempena H1N1 bermula 16/8/09-3/1/10..Sila layari student portal untuk keterangan lanjut. Untuk makluman sila cetak borang permohonan penangguh pelajaran.
I'm so tired last night so I woke up late this morning. Actually, I received this SMS when I was still sleeping. You know how it feels when you're like still sleepy and blurry. So, when I read the SMS I was like..huh??? no way!!! 1 semester???? oh no!!!!! So I text Abigail to confirm whether the SMS is true or not but she asked me to read it carefully. Then I read the SMS again and i found this.
Sila click di...
AKU SUDAH KENA TIPU.COM...hahahaha. Pdn muka nk cuti sgt. Jgn hrp la.

Yeah I was 'wakenabeb' or one of the innocent victims in Howie Do It. Well I'm looking forward to hear the announcement that will be made by UiTM top management. this Tuesday. I pray that eventhough it will be closed but not for 1 semester please, the longest probably 1 month..haha. One thing on my mind 1 month is enough for me to do AE.



2 comments:

Miss Ruepit said...

its not true. no holiday or break or watever they call it, we'll hv our break at the end of this sem. Titik nokthah * bak kata Lecturer*

IvY said...

haha yeah..we gonna make it