Monday, August 3, 2009

I fall in L.O.V.E


Love is a need,
Love is a feeling,
Love is essential,
I fell in love,
This tall guy, that handsome guy,
Twice or thrice I'm not sure.

As the sun rises and sets,
As the earth moves around,
And as the river flows to the sea,
After felling for a few times,
I heard a knock on my door,
And I open it for you,
Yes...again I fall in love.

In you lie my hope,
In you lie my joy,
In you I trust,
In you I believe,
A sinner am I,
Do I even suit you?
Yet you accept this sinner.

My heart been broken into pieces,
Twice or thrice I'm not sure,
Eternal love- that's your promise,
Keep you in my heart- that's mine to you,
The blessings that shower me,
The light that enlightens me,
The prayer that keeps me strong,
The praise that pleases you,
The worship that draws us closer,
You are the L.O.V.E that I never had before.

I never heard your name before,
Jesus-what a weird name!
But I learnt that...
JESUS is
a KING,
a SAVIOUR,
a REDEEMER,
Yes, there is none like you,
Let your will be done on me.




2 comments:

Miss Ruepit said...

I love you too fren:)

IvY said...

thanks for loving me pammie :)