Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Praise Him In The Dance

Psalm 149

1 Praise the LORD. a]">[a]
Sing to the LORD a new song,
his praise in the assembly of the saints.

2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker;
let the people of Zion be glad in their King.

3 Let them praise his name with dancing
and make music to him with tambourine and harp.

4 For the LORD takes delight in his people;
he crowns the humble with salvation.

5 Let the saints rejoice in this honor
and sing for joy on their beds.

6 May the praise of God be in their mouths
and a double-edged sword in their hands,

7 to inflict vengeance on the nations
and punishment on the peoples,

8 to bind their kings with fetters,
their nobles with shackles of iron,

9 to carry out the sentence written against them.
This is the glory of all his saints.
Praise the LORD.

Last Saturday I participated in the event organized by River of Christ Church (ROCC) which is called Soaking in the Rain 6 hours Praise & Worship. Yes, I've been blessed by the event and I enjoyed the God's presence during the event. After practicing for more than a month last Saturday was the day in which we the praise & worship team from Grace Church (BM) Shah Alam gave our best to praise & worship our God. So, what did I do during the event??? Can you guess after reading the scriptures above?? Yes, I'm the dancer together with the rest of my dancers team; Emma, Pam, Cleo, Ila and Sibeng.

It was such a wonderful experience dancing with them though we are not a professional dancer but when we dance for the glory of His name, He will give us the best dance. After the event one lady from ROCC told us that she saw light on top of us when we were dancing...Praise the Lord. When I was worshipping I heard a voice telling me 'percaya dengan talenta yang anda ada dan gunakannya untuk kemuliaan nama Tuhan'. Thank you Lord for this and I will continue to give my best to you.

Here are some of the pictures during the event:


The dancers


Praise & Worship Team with some of the church members

Cleoy, Tatumy, Ivy and Pammy
My best friends

Wanna see me dancing???





wanna see more click on these links below :)


King of Majesty

Tiada yang mustahil




2 comments:

Miss Ruepit said...

I was blessed to be the dancer for this 6 hours praise and worship. No word can describe how wonderful it feels when we're in the presence of God. For all this while,my soul is thirsty and hunger for His touch and there, at the ROCC, He gave me what I'm looking for. Praise the Lord

IvY said...

amen Pammy.